Got a few deliveries to do today and then its back to the van to fit the new leisure batteries. Hopefully it should not be that hard a job. We got back to the van last night and found we had run out of gas. We normally immediately get a bottle changed when empty but we didn’t when we changed on saturday. Normally we should have got away with it. Our main bottle is a 13kg and we reckon on 10 days. Thats on hookup and using a radiator. Being off hookup we were obviously using the gas heating. We normally do have it on as background heating but now it was the main. Still a drop to 5 days is a bit severe.
The other thing I am going to try to deal with is the leak we have in the front driving compartment, more of this as we progress.